PDA

View Full Version : DeLorean Time Machine iPhone Case Cover

Rich W
02-17-2015, 04:40 PM
Looks Kind of Cool !! (but it may not fit in your pocket too easily)

https://uk.yahoo.com/movies/the-back-to-the-future-ii-delorean-iphone-case-you-111267905746.html

Lenny
02-17-2015, 06:25 PM
Looks Kind of Cool !! (but it may not fit in your pocket too easily)

https://uk.yahoo.com/movies/the-back-to-the-future-ii-delorean-iphone-case-you-111267905746.html

I'll buy one! I'd use it a car shows.

TTait
02-17-2015, 07:58 PM
For the Iphone? Really? Seems odd...

The Time Machine is the least Apple-like device I can think of.

Just imagine if Steve Jobs had invented the Time Machine instead of Doc Brown:

10. The front and rear windscreens would break easily, but you will rarely feel compelled to fix them.
9. The plutonium chamber gets pre-filled at the factory, and you can't add any more.
8. The round door release button is only about as reliable as the delorean door release mechanism - but you can open it with a soft button when it fails.
7. You can only drive it on the right side of the road - why would anyone want to drive on the left?
6. It only visits the days that Steve Jobs thinks you need to go to.
5. You send the time circuits your destination using iMessage - but it will never get there.
4. It not only bends the time space continuum, it bends when you sit in it.
3. When you get to 1885 you will be stranded, because the new charging port won't be around those parts for another 130 years, and you can't use your old one or even USB.
2. When Marty can't get it to start - it's because he is using it wrong.
1. Even when it hits 88 mph - there is no Flash.

Lenny
02-17-2015, 08:39 PM
Very Good, True and Good :hihi2:

For the Iphone? Really? Seems odd...

The Time Machine is the least Apple-like device I can think of.

Just imagine if Steve Jobs had invented the Time Machine instead of Doc Brown:

10. The front and rear windscreens would break easily, but you will rarely feel compelled to fix them.
9. The plutonium chamber gets pre-filled at the factory, and you can't add any more.
8. The round door release button is only about as reliable as the delorean door release mechanism - but you can open it with a soft button when it fails.
7. You can only drive it on the right side of the road - why would anyone want to drive on the left?
6. It only visits the days that Steve Jobs thinks you need to go to.
5. You send the time circuits your destination using iMessage - but it will never get there.
4. It not only bends the time space continuum, it bends when you sit in it.
3. When you get to 1885 you will be stranded, because the new charging port won't be around those parts for another 130 years, and you can't use your old one or even USB.
2. When Marty can't get it to start - it's because he is using it wrong.
1. Even when it hits 88 mph - there is no Flash.