PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Front Lowering Springs

DeLorean937
02-22-2015, 11:30 AM
Looking for a good pair of front lowering springs. Prefer Martins Springs but will be open to Eibachs. Cash in hand.

PJ Grady Inc.
02-22-2015, 03:24 PM
We do have our front lowering springs in stock again and we've revised the coil spacing for easier installation. You can PM me if you're interested.
Rob Grady

Looking for a good pair of front lowering springs. Prefer Martins Springs but will be open to Eibachs. Cash in hand.

Grover
02-23-2015, 09:42 AM
PM sent.

krs09
02-24-2015, 12:49 PM
We do have our front lowering springs in stock again and we've revised the coil spacing for easier installation. You can PM me if you're interested.
Rob Grady

Hey Rob, when did you make the revision to the front springs? I purchased springs from DPI about 2 months ago and I believe he sells your springs. Correct me if i'm wrong. Do I have the latest and greatest or not so much?

PJ Grady Inc.
02-25-2015, 09:57 AM
Yes you have the latest.
Rob
Hey Rob, when did you make the revision to the front springs? I purchased springs from DPI about 2 months ago and I believe he sells your springs. Correct me if i'm wrong. Do I have the latest and greatest or not so much?

krs09
02-25-2015, 11:14 AM
Yes you have the latest.
Rob

Thanks for the quick response Rob. I cant wait to pop these in. I'm going to replace the isolator bushings and add the front end recall kit "while i'm in there". Thinking about doing the front hub bearings but I think that will wait till next time. I'll put up some before and after pics when I get crackin so you can see the difference.

PJ Grady Inc.
03-02-2015, 05:30 PM
No need to change the isolator bushings. I've never seen one wear out and will just increase the ride hieght until they bed in which takes some time.
Rob

Thanks for the quick response Rob. I cant wait to pop these in. I'm going to replace the isolator bushings and add the front end recall kit "while i'm in there". Thinking about doing the front hub bearings but I think that will wait till next time. I'll put up some before and after pics when I get crackin so you can see the difference.

krs09
03-04-2015, 11:23 AM
No need to change the isolator bushings. I've never seen one wear out and will just increase the ride hieght until they bed in which takes some time.
Rob

Sweet!.. Thanks, you just saved me 40 bucks. Your the man Rob. Really love you chiming in once and a while, your a huge help. Thanks again. Trying to gets these in asap but I want to replace the lower control arm bushings and me my buddy are more than a little scared to press them out (just don't want to damage the arm). Wish me luck.

eagle-co94
03-05-2015, 11:10 AM
I've got a brand new in the box pair of Martin's springs. PM me if interested. I'm selling off all of my DeLorean cars and parts and these are already boxed and ready to go.