PDA

View Full Version : Delorean Near Sacramento

spedlot
05-12-2015, 10:10 AM
OK...so I was asked if I could come up with my Delorean to a Birthday party for a special needs person (turning 30). I am out of town and unable to drive there. Apparently the family is throwing him a BTTF party and they had a Delorean from a local dealership that they were going to borrow for the party. The dealership sold the delorean and alas...here we are. His birthday party is this Saturday in Penn Valley..from noon to 3. If anyone with a Delorean in the area has nothing better to do and would like to make the year for this person PM me and I can put you in touch with the sister who is throwing the party. A pop by for 20 minutes or so im sure would do the trick.

Thanks to all!!

DavidProehl
05-12-2015, 12:46 PM
Sounds like a great event. Wish it worked for me. It is a 3.5 hour round trip drive from here in Lodi, a bit long for me to justify a 20 minute drop in to say hi. Impressive that you were planning to make the trip from SLO! Wouldn't that be a 11 hour round trip for you?

spedlot
05-12-2015, 05:23 PM
Yeah it would have been a loonngggg trip. Penn valley is a ways away. I did grow up in Modesto so it's a nice stop to visit with my folks anyhow.