PDA

View Full Version : Need moving help

Timebender
06-23-2015, 07:32 PM
Hi guys.
Currently my D is at Danny's up in Huntington Beach, as I had some work being done on it. My plan was to have AAA bring it back to San Diego when it was done. AAA won't, as I can't be there when the car is being picked up - to show my ID, registration, and so forth, and the fact the car runs. I pay a lot for "Premiere" service, and have been a customer for 14 years - but they're being complete butt-heads about it.

And I need to get the car back down here before Friday.
And I don't want to pay $350 bucks for a tow. I'd go to pick it up, but being hourly, can't take time off.

So, anyone know a more reliable tow service that's affordable, or happen to work at AAA that can help out, or ??
I'm kinda at my wits end.

Greg

David T
06-23-2015, 08:26 PM
Hi guys.
Currently my D is at Danny's up in Huntington Beach, as I had some work being done on it. My plan was to have AAA bring it back to San Diego when it was done. AAA won't, as I can't be there when the car is being picked up - to show my ID, registration, and so forth, and the fact the car runs. I pay a lot for "Premiere" service, and have been a customer for 14 years - but they're being complete butt-heads about it.

And I need to get the car back down here before Friday.
And I don't want to pay $350 bucks for a tow. I'd go to pick it up, but being hourly, can't take time off.

So, anyone know a more reliable tow service that's affordable, or happen to work at AAA that can help out, or ??
I'm kinda at my wits end.

Greg

Order a pizza and have them deliver it in your car.

Timebender
06-23-2015, 08:53 PM
Clever.

Got it all worked out FINALLY with AAA..

Crimony.