PDA

View Full Version : BTTF Viewing on the open seas

Dangermouse
10-09-2015, 08:31 AM
Now, I'm not the biggest BTTF fan out there, but even I was impressed when I wandered out onto the rear deck area on the cruise ship I was on last week and found BTTF playing.

This was just as we left St Thomas USVI on our way to dodge Joaquin

I even sat and watched the whole film.

whocruiser
10-09-2015, 11:40 AM
Yup, I've heard that Carnival Cruise Lines has Back To The Future in their rotation of outdoor big screen movies onboard their fleet this month, and other lines may be playing it as well this month, for obvious reasons. Now, any BTTF fan who wants to be taking a cruise this time of year really ought to be on THIS one instead, the earlier discounted rates are long gone, but a very few cabins ARE still available priced on a case-by-case basis, and ONLY available through the official travel agency listed on the event web site located at http://www.bttfcruise.com I'm going, it will be great fun. And although neither Michael J Fox or Christopher Lloyd will be able to sail the entire week with the other cast & crew members who will be on board to meet fans, Michael has sent ahead some very special surprises for us, and will be chatting with us on a live video link from his home in New York via Skype, and Christopher has JUST been confirmed to actually be there in town with us in person as part of our bon voyage night festivities on shore, in conjunction with our friends at the Fort Lauderdale International Film Festival! So if you've not yet reserved a cabin for this truly once in a lifetime event, hurry up and do it NOW while you (barely!) still can! Come on, it's your density... ;-)