PDA

View Full Version : My car got egged!

Josh
10-10-2015, 04:14 PM
Came outside from a friends house last night to find this. Pretty disappointed/upset.

Michael
10-10-2015, 04:46 PM
Egg shells absolutely destroy paint. It's impossible to fix correctly without spraying the entire panel. I don't know if kids realize that or not or if they even give a crap.

Fortunately for you, no damage done. Still doesn't mean I would like to see some punk kid get what's coming to him for this kind of crap. Maybe make him watch while I use his PS4 for target practice.

In Pulp Fiction, would have been nice if Tarentino would have filmed a scene where Vincent does catch someone keying his Impala. Would have been satisfying to watch it unfold.

mr_maxime
10-10-2015, 05:58 PM
That's awful. I live on the bottom floor and my car is right outside my window which gives me some sort of relief against vandalism or theft. I was going to post a picture I took as a joke but Im worried some might take offense lol.

Dangermouse
10-10-2015, 06:25 PM
Why are you playing sugar cube jenga on your hood?

Bad luck on the egging. I never understand why people would do such a thing.

DMC-81
10-10-2015, 07:23 PM
Nasty! Some people are idiots. Hopefully you were able to clean it off.

jgarland79
10-12-2015, 03:01 AM
I make use of one of these. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00I2GNBZA

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

aotmfilms
10-16-2015, 03:55 PM
For that reason I don't let the D out of sight for long periods of time and it goes back into the garage/storage (locked up) when not in use because some people have no appreciation for others stuff.

I know how you feel.

Just like I almost feel like hollering "SOCCER MOM" to those dude driving Minivans or to people in Mustangs "DOES IT HAVE A 6 CYLINDER??" or "FOUND ON ROAD DEAD"! Because I never can understand why some Jackwad feels the need to scream 'DOES IT HAVE A FLUX CAPACITOR" or other crazyiness as they turn a corner and I am sitting at a stoplight with the door open. *smh

--Doug

Never could understand the human need to put others down when those people never did anything to others.