PDA

View Full Version : General Delorean Kit Car For Sale?? $1800

bxtech
10-21-2015, 09:58 PM
I ran across this ad while browsing Craigslist. A Delorean Kit Car? Never heard of such a kit. Probably a homemade project that somebody did? Too bad there are no pictures. I have no affiliation.

LINK: http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/5262070160.html

Delorean kit car - $1800 (Forest Grove)

1985 Delorean

condition: good
drive: rwd
fuel: other
paint color: grey
size: mid-size
title status: clean
transmission: other
type: other

Delorean kit car, VW frame. I received this car in pieces on a trade for work. App $3,800 is what I'm in to it for. Experienced and serious buyers only please. Rare opp. for someone car is not ass. Body only sits on frame, no interior except instrument panel for the date you want to go to. It all so has the speedometer, 2 different tac's heater motor hoses, dashboards made of leather kinda rough but with the good buffing they can be saved car has been garaged never left out. All pieces of frame are accounted for head lights are still good. And yes the front wind shield is good no cracks and no little dings, research says window alone is worth more then the whole car. Also willing to barder for older model Nissan hard body, Toyota, ford pick would like a four banger. Price will only be active until the 24th of this month.
H

Soundkillr
10-21-2015, 10:07 PM
Most likely a vw Aquila kit car. Actually an interesting looking car when built right....

Andy
10-22-2015, 03:18 AM
Can somebody ask for pictures please?

FABombjoy
10-22-2015, 10:00 AM
It's a Fiberfab Aztec 7. Not the first time it was listed.