PDA

View Full Version : Part 3 Delorean "Time Circuit Hood Box"

chaos
11-06-2015, 10:06 AM
Hi,

I've seen this has been replicated and restored accurately a couple of times so the information I'm looking for must be out there, but I'm finding it difficult to find. I'd like some accurate reference images and the type of components used - particularly the back of the box nearest the windscreen and what is written on the labels (large component with the two thick wires going under the hood).

I've seen the images and some video from the restoration of the screen used Part 3 Delorean and, whilst these are good, don't show it in quite enough detail. If anyone can help me out or if you've worked on this component yourself then I'd really appreciate it if you could point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Mark D
11-06-2015, 02:09 PM
Hi,

I've seen this has been replicated and restored accurately a couple of times so the information I'm looking for must be out there, but I'm finding it difficult to find. I'd like some accurate reference images and the type of components used - particularly the back of the box nearest the windscreen and what is written on the labels (large component with the two thick wires going under the hood).

I've seen the images and some video from the restoration of the screen used Part 3 Delorean and, whilst these are good, don't show it in quite enough detail. If anyone can help me out or if you've worked on this component yourself then I'd really appreciate it if you could point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Try contacting the We're Going Back facebook page, TMR, or Temporal FX facebook to get in contact with Joe Walser, He built the hood box that is now installed on the Part III offroader owned by the Sheas. No guarantee that you'll get all the info you're looking for, but he can point you in the right direction.

chaos
11-06-2015, 07:06 PM
Thanks, I'll try and get in contact with him. Looked on those Facebook pages and already found a bit more information. Fortunately detailed images should be enough for me if people are kind enough to provide them.