PDA

View Full Version : Attention Fiero Geeks

DMCMW Dave
01-20-2016, 12:12 AM
I know you are out there.

Doing some housecleaning and came across this little item. No idea where it came from. I'm sure it's a rare collectors item from GM and worth at least $5.

Interesting quote on the back considering how history views the car now.

Free + shipping cost to the first Fiero owner to ask for it.

Michael
01-20-2016, 12:48 AM

Doing some housecleaning and came across this little item. No idea where it came from. I'm sure it's a rare collectors item from GM and worth at least $5.

That should go to Lou, he has a Fiero and is nutz about them. I will let him know about it, Thanks Dave!

DMC-81
01-20-2016, 06:59 AM
If Lou doesn't want it, I'll take it! Love the Fiero.

Here's a picture of my V8 Fiero resto-mod that I did 20 years ago.

Rich W
01-20-2016, 07:00 AM

Corey Ooms is a long time, multi Fiero owner (and DeLorean owner).

He is also local to Dave, so I think that would be a good fit too.

Dangermouse
01-20-2016, 07:53 AM
Dave should keep it for a raffle prize at the next Open House :hihi:

Lou and "Boo"
01-20-2016, 09:44 AM
I'd love that mug if it's still available. How much is shipping to Baldwin NY 11510?
My Fiero is napping through the winter here, but will come alive come spring! How about using a set of two tone Delorean seat skins as packing material to protect the mug? ;)

DMCMW Dave
01-20-2016, 10:50 AM
I'd love that mug if it's still available. How much is shipping to Baldwin NY 11510?
My Fiero is napping through the winter here, but will come alive come spring! How about using a set of two tone Delorean seat skins as packing material to protect the mug? ;)

PM or email me your physical address. And your email address, I don't seem to have that either.