PDA

View Full Version : Forum Outage Earlier Today

Tamir A.
02-01-2016, 05:16 PM
FYI - The forum outage from earlier today was a glitch as a result of my host provider migrating servers from a week ago. They were notified and have corrected the issue, so hopefully this shouldn't happen again.

Patrick C
02-01-2016, 06:07 PM
Thanks for the update! A lot of us panicked, judging by Facebook posts!

kajcienski
02-01-2016, 06:52 PM
I didn't realize how often I enjoy reading the forum! It felt like I was in a power outage without my necessities! ;)

Nicholas R
02-01-2016, 07:20 PM
I'm glad we're back. After loosing the .com site, I was worried again that all of this information could have been lost to. Way too much valuable info to let disappear!

Tamir A.
02-01-2016, 07:33 PM
Understandable fear. But we are all good. I back it up often on multiple drives, and I have full control over the site and backups.

I'm glad we're back. After loosing the .com site, I was worried again that all of this information could have been lost to. Way too much valuable info to let disappear!

Gregadeth
02-01-2016, 08:36 PM
Thanks for taking care of it, Tamir. It really is awesome having this forum.

Btw, I was trying to figure out why your VIN looked so familiar. It turned out it's my employee number at work that I use to clock in everyday.

Morpheus
02-02-2016, 09:06 AM
Thanks, Tamir! I had a moment of panic as well.

Dangermouse
02-02-2016, 09:25 AM

Understandable fear. But we are all good. I back it up often on multiple drives, and I have full control over the site and backups.

I had a cold sweat moment too.

Thanks for continuing to bring it to us, Tamir. :race: