PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Retrosound Model One

Notifier
04-20-2016, 08:17 PM
I have a Retrosound Model One radio looking to sell. Figured I would post it up here first before I list it on ebay. It was installed in my Delorean for about two years but I ended up going a different route with the head unit. It is fully operational, working at the time of removal. I have more pictures available and I did record a quick video of me operating it a couple of days before I pulled it. I did have to modify the faceplate to fit, but as you can see in the pictures, it sits behind the bracket so you don't see any modifications (acts more as a trim piece anyway). I also had to bend the shaft brackets to fit, I figured it was more structurally sound then cutting them. But what you see in the pictures is what you get - any questions or interest let me know via PM.

Asking $125 shipped for radio (USPS to US address - tracked and insured)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I also have a pair of Infinity Kapps 63.9i speakers available - were installed, but again, went a different route. Working at time of removal.

Asking $100 shipped for the speakers (USPS to US address - tracked and insured)

Would be open to selling both the radio and speakers together for a break in the price!