PDA

View Full Version : anyone willing to help fullfill a dream of driving a Delorean??

Baylis2015
06-01-2016, 11:56 AM
my husband is a huge Delorean fan and for his birthday I am wanting to find someone who would be willing to let him drive one (with them of course). Anyone able to help???????

Mark D
06-01-2016, 01:36 PM
my husband is a huge Delorean fan and for his birthday I am wanting to find someone who would be willing to let him drive one (with them of course). Anyone able to help???????

Can you provide us with some additional info like where you are located, the date/time of the event, etc?

Baylis2015
06-01-2016, 04:44 PM
It's not really an event. We are in Winston salem and I'm willing to drive to where ever to meet. I just really wanted to try to give him an opportunity to fullfill his dream. His birthday is June 20th so I was hoping to figure something out for the weekend before that.

Iznodmad
06-01-2016, 06:02 PM
I don't let others drive my cars as there is way too much liability, but I don't mind giving someone a ride and letting them look the car over and take pics/video in it or with it. I'm in your neck of the woods if you mean w-s NC.