PDA

View Full Version : Seat covers black

dmcken
06-15-2016, 02:29 PM
SEEN SEAT COVERS ON E BAY NEW 300$ ABOUT HAS ANY ONE BOUGHT THEM AND WHAT DID THEY TURN OUT LIKE?/// ALSO LOOKED AT SPECIAL T ONES HOW GOOD ARE THEY FIT AND APPEARANCE 600$ ALSO WERE DO I GET HEADLINING CLOTH LIVE IN NI CHEERS ANYONE :hihi:

MML
06-15-2016, 06:04 PM
SEEN SEAT COVERS ON E BAY NEW 300$ ABOUT HAS ANY ONE BOUGHT THEM AND WHAT DID THEY TURN OUT LIKE?/// ALSO LOOKED AT SPECIAL T ONES HOW GOOD ARE THEY FIT AND APPEARANCE 600$ ALSO WERE DO I GET HEADLINING CLOTH LIVE IN NI CHEERS ANYONE :hihi:

Ken Henderson is that you?!

Try here for headliner cloth:
http://www.martrim.co.uk/catalogue/nylon-headlining.html

sdg3205
06-15-2016, 11:30 PM

Morpheus
06-16-2016, 10:42 AM
^lol

Lou and "Boo"
06-16-2016, 03:30 PM
I have "heads up"'headliner material I got off amazon. I was informed of that by Bill R. Have t used it yet but it sure does look top quality.

As for those eBay seat covers I think there's thread here called "seat covers"'regarding the $300 seat covers. I'd like a two tone set but it's far down my list.

Mark D
06-16-2016, 04:47 PM

http://dmctalk.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=43727&d=1466110007

dmcken
06-19-2016, 05:30 AM
Ken Henderson is that you?!

Try here for headliner cloth:
http://www.martrim.co.uk/catalogue/nylon-headlining.html

what grey did u use did it look ok and size cheers

MML
06-19-2016, 04:20 PM
what grey did u use did it look ok and size cheers

I haven't ordered yet but when I do, I'll probably go for Nylon Headlining: Light Grey, it looks like the best match. I read somewhere that 3 metres would probably do the full headliner.

MML
06-19-2016, 04:20 PM
I haven't ordered yet but when I do, I'll probably go for Nylon Headlining: Light Grey, it looks like the best match. I read somewhere that 3 metres would probably do the full headliner.

That's for a grey interior car though, don't know offhand what the headliner in a black interior car looks like

MikeWard
06-21-2016, 06:38 AM

LR light grey was used here with good results - http://www.deloreaneurotec.uk/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=4927 see follow up post on the second page

Kherns
06-23-2016, 05:51 AM

I have just bought a set from lseat, I'm now waiting for them to arrive in France !:jawdrop:

MikeWard
06-23-2016, 06:16 AM
I have just bought a set from lseat, I'm now waiting for them to arrive in France !:jawdrop:
Will be interested to see how you get on with them.

http://www.944online.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1428393133

Ok well it all started back on 5/3/15, and today I will return these covers, no customer service, almost 2 weeks since I told them they where "bunching up" ("we will send you instructions to fix" and never did) and took them to an Upholstery shot ($90 per hours) told me it could take 4-6 hours to try to get them to fit and can't guaranty they will as they are cut wrong and that is for just one seat back to put on one cover. Covers cost $429 but not worth the aggravation good thing I have stock seats still in the car and not screwed they are out and un covered. I got you get what you pay for, be warned

Kherns
06-23-2016, 08:05 AM
Their Facebook seems dead,
but for the moment my item is in transit with trackin' number, and they have answered to my question.
Their ebay is not full with red tomatoes, so let's get fingers crossed. I'll keep you updated !

Lou and "Boo"
06-23-2016, 09:35 AM
Their Facebook seems dead,
but for the moment my item is in transit with trackin' number, and they have answered to my question.
Their ebay is not full with red tomatoes, so let's get fingers crossed. I'll keep you updated !

Yes please keep us updated with details and pictures. I asked for samples of the black and different greys they have but after reading that thread from the Porsche forum I am extremely skeptical about buying from them.

My best buddy in the Delorean world gave me a pair of vinyl grey seat skins so those may be the ones going on my car . I wanted to do the two tone leather but if the quality is anything like mentioned on that Porsche forum thread, I'm out.

dmcken
06-28-2016, 03:52 PM
Just ordered a set take a chance black fingers crossed

Kherns
06-29-2016, 10:08 AM
We are on the other thread now !

sdg3205
06-29-2016, 06:25 PM
... black fingers crossed

We don't discriminate between fingers here :)