PDA

View Full Version : Engine Warm up valve

jsloden
06-26-2016, 09:16 PM
Can anyone tell me where the output on top of the warm up valve goes? I have got both of the sides accounted for but I have looked at as many detailed pics of the engine as I can find but just can't figure it out.

Thanks

Michael
06-26-2016, 09:53 PM
Can anyone tell me where the output on top of the warm up valve goes? I have got both of the sides accounted for but I have looked at as many detailed pics of the engine as I can find but just can't figure it out.

Thanks

If you are referring to the top hose, I believe it's just a vent hose that has a hook to it (probably to keep water out)

David T
06-26-2016, 10:24 PM
If you are referring to the top hose, I believe it's just a vent hose that has a hook to it (probably to keep water out)

Refer to St-18-10/81. It is to keep water and dirt out. It must not be kinked or otherwise blocked.

jsloden
06-27-2016, 12:17 AM

That's the one. I bought the car with the engine partially disassembled and there was a new warm up valve in the box, along with some other new parts. The old one had already been removed though so I didn't really have any reference to look at.

Thanks for all the replies