PDA

View Full Version : Another St. Pete D

dn010
06-30-2016, 05:11 PM
I was just briefly following/was followed by a D driving down 1st Ave N in downtown St Pete. Just seeing if it's anyone who frequents the board.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

dn010
05-04-2018, 09:26 AM
And today I pull into my parking garage in downtown St Pete and there is a D sitting on the ramp. Had a fender mounted antenna. Is it anyone's here?

Presicion25
07-10-2018, 05:33 PM
There's one sitting outside of an AC shop here in Tampa on Dale Mabry (for a couple of years already). Just rotting away in the sun. It's sad to see them wasting away.

Citizen
07-10-2018, 06:20 PM
Would be great if you guys that see these cars parked in the wild, maybe jot down the VIN (if visible through the windshield, and if it doesn't get you in any trouble). Might help in tracking down last known locations of some of the missing cars.

Thomas

dn010
08-24-2018, 04:06 PM
I have seen it twice and for some reason feel a bit awkward running up to the windshield to check the vin but next time I will check it out. It won't be as awkward once I am soon required to drive mine to work, since my daily will be out of commission. Obviously these are owners who aren't on talk.

Jnesselroad
12-02-2018, 06:23 PM
There's one sitting outside of an AC shop here in Tampa on Dale Mabry (for a couple of years already). Just rotting away in the sun. It's sad to see them wasting away.

I called this guy. He bought it as a "father son" project. Dropped it off at the A/C shop, they moved it around for about 2 years, never did much to it. Said the guy was really upside down in it, but he wasn't interested in selling it. Now it's done. Not sure what happened with it.