PDA

View Full Version : DeLorean webring.org --> how to get to DMCnews.com?

Jonathan
08-27-2011, 08:27 AM
You're going to need to perform a lock & latch adjustment so it doesn't happen again to you. It's in the technical bulletins that you can find on dmcnews.com.

Call me a simplton or something but why is it I can't get DMCNews.com to load? It keeps going to something called the DeLorean webring.org. I wanted to go look for more of these tech bulletins that Sean and others have posted in the last couple days and haven't been able to get past this webring site. I had thought this happened once before and then on the webring main page there was a link to the DMCnews site, but I don't see it now. Thx!

DMCMW Dave
08-27-2011, 08:49 AM
Call me a simplton or something but why is it I can't get DMCNews.com to load? It keeps going to something called the DeLorean webring.org. I wanted to go look for more of these tech bulletins that Sean and others have posted in the last couple days and haven't been able to get past this webring site. I had thought this happened once before and then on the webring main page there was a link to the DMCnews site, but I don't see it now. Thx!

Yeah - that site seems to have been taken over by a ghost. . . I find that if you link into it twice in quick succession the second time it will show up.

The current owner needs to remove that idiotic web-ring link at the bottom of the main page.

Also try jumping into the tech page skipping the opening page:

http://www.dmcnews.com/techmain.htm