PDA

View Full Version : VIN 1365 for sale in St Louis

Chris Burns
08-27-2011, 08:59 PM
This would be a good starter car if the price were down a few notches. I see another 7k worth of work on this one at least. Don't get me wrong though. I LIKE IT!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ORIGINAL-UNRESTORED-EARLY-PRODUCTION-EVERYTHING-WORKS-/220841510919?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item336b2e0807

dvonk
08-27-2011, 09:24 PM
1365 was for sale in Des Moines, IA, in september of 2010. the odometer has gone up a total of 20 miles since then. i wonder what happened/why its being resold...

Ryan
08-27-2011, 09:27 PM
You don't see many fascias that straight

dvonk
08-27-2011, 10:27 PM
maybe its just the lighting, but i really like the color of the fascias... they match the stainless really well.

Domi
08-28-2011, 07:50 AM
Love that one with dark wheels and hood with gas flap & grooves :)

TheDutchTexan
08-28-2011, 11:55 AM
Black interior, 5 speed, low vin, gas flap, cosmetically in pretty damn good shape... I approve!

No pictures of frame... yet again... I disapprove. When do they learn. Besides, since it was up for sale in Des Moines IA I have the distinct feeling that the frame might have some rust issues. Des Moines is not known for a low salt diet, and if it has been driven trough winters... And, if it is unrestored, does it have any updates? Guess the future owner will have to get some of those done.

Chris Burns
08-28-2011, 12:05 PM
Black interior, 5 speed, low vin, gas flap, cosmetically in pretty damn good shape... I approve!

No pictures of frame... yet again... I disapprove. When do they learn. Besides, since it was up for sale in Des Moines IA I have the distinct feeling that the frame might have some rust issues. Des Moines is not known for a low salt diet, and if it has been driven trough winters... And, if it is unrestored, does it have any updates? Guess the future owner will have to get some of those done.

They never take frame pics in E-bay ads hardly! Probably because they either don't have a lift or they can't get anyone to do it for them. Considering what it'll probably take to get this car roadworthy (5k-10k) range, if the price were down a bit it would be a great starter car! It's in GREAT cosmetic shape and the fascias are nearly perfect.