PDA

View Full Version : PRV Peugeot 604 Intake Manifold FS

Liud19
10-03-2016, 02:37 PM
Hello All,

I have an alloy intake manifold from a Peugeot 604 V6 PRV engine that I'd like to sell. I can e-mail photos to anyone interested. My asking price is $200 plus postage and I'd like to recover the cost of what I paid for it if possible. My e-mail is [email protected]. I am located in Michigan, USA.

I know using these manifolds to adapt a weber or Holley carburetor sis a popular modification.

Sincerely,

Carl

rtcraver
10-03-2016, 11:11 PM
Hello All,

I have an alloy intake manifold from a Peugeot 604 V6 PRV engine that I'd like to sell. I can e-mail photos to anyone interested. My asking price is $200 plus postage and I'd like to recover the cost of what I paid for it if possible. My e-mail is [email protected]. I am located in Michigan, USA.

I know using these manifolds to adapt a weber or Holley carburetor sis a popular modification.

Sincerely,

Carl

I'm interested. [email protected]

Andrew
10-04-2016, 12:36 AM
Does the manifold still have the carbs? I'm always in the market for extra Solex parts if the buyer of the manifold doesn't want them.

Jim D
10-05-2016, 10:10 PM
Has this been sold? If not, I am interested.

Rich_NYS
10-05-2016, 11:21 PM
Does the manifold still have the carbs? I'm always in the market for extra Solex parts if the buyer of the manifold doesn't want them.

Just this moment I noticed this: "antenna television guru" hahaha....I love it!

True story: last week I was vacationing with friends in NC and I talked about the awesome antenna.

luinge84
02-28-2019, 01:13 PM
Is the intake still for sale??

CFI
03-02-2019, 11:13 PM
Is the intake still for sale??

Since the thread is more than two years old, I’m guessing no:)