PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Wanted automatic trans, black int

smallclone
12-04-2017, 11:21 AM
im looking for a black int, auto trans located in the tri-state area.

not looking for an over priced low miles car. I don't care how many miles are on the car.

im looking for a driver with no dents. must run and not need any work.

cell 717-222-2068
-Joe

Michael
12-04-2017, 01:10 PM
In other words he wants a nice looking well sorted out runner for parts car money.

Jonathan
12-04-2017, 01:30 PM
Mine is close enough to your description that I'll offer it to you for $50,000 USD. The gas station price mentioned recently and which I thought pretty apt.

I don't know where your Tri-State area is either, so will also figure I'm close enough to that too for it to still be a good offer. Your move.

dodint
12-04-2017, 01:36 PM
Area code is central PA, so...PA/VA/WV/DE/NJ/NY.

Pick three.

smallclone
12-04-2017, 02:17 PM
In other words he wants a nice looking well sorted out runner for parts car money.

if you don't have a car to sell please don't clutter up my thread. thanks.

high miles drivers go for the 18k to 25k range and that's where id like to stay.

-Joe

smallclone
12-04-2017, 02:19 PM
Area code is central PA, so...PA/VA/WV/DE/NJ/NY.

Pick three.

thanks for this. I'm in PA

smallclone
12-04-2017, 02:30 PM
Mine is close enough to your description that I'll offer it to you for $50,000 USD. The gas station price mentioned recently and which I thought pretty apt.

I don't know where your Tri-State area is either, so will also figure I'm close enough to that too for it to still be a good offer. Your move.

thanks for the offer, I have seen pictures of VIN3937 and appears to be high miles (over 20k) and have really warped fascias look like they were repainted with the incorrect color code, so I feel your asking price of 50k is highly dubious. :)

Dangermouse
12-04-2017, 02:58 PM
Joe, are you a previous owner? The username sound familiar

Josh
12-04-2017, 02:59 PM
if you don't have a car to sell please don't clutter up my thread. thanks.

high miles drivers go for the 18k to 25k range and that's where id like to stay.

-Joe

Good luck with that.

thanks for the offer, I have seen pictures of VIN3937 and appears to be high miles (over 20k) and have really warped fascias look like they were repainted with the incorrect color code, so I feel your asking price of 50k is highly dubious. :)

I can see this search going well for you. Jon's car is a very nice example, despite what you think... 50K, no, but he isnt trying to sell the car either.

smallclone
12-04-2017, 03:00 PM
Joe, are you a previous owner? The username sound familiar

yup!! wanting to get back in the game :)

smallclone
12-04-2017, 03:02 PM
Good luck with that.

I can see this search going well for you. Jon's car is a very nice example, despite what you think... 50K, no, but he isnt trying to sell the car either.

then id prefer he keeps his quips to himself :)

I know what these cars are worth and what they go for and considering what im willing to spend I don't see myself having any issues at all.

I don't mind reconnecting with old forum buddies but if you aren't selling a car please don't clutter up the thread.

Josh
12-04-2017, 03:31 PM
then id prefer he keeps his quips to himself :)

I know what these cars are worth and what they go for and considering what im willing to spend I don't see myself having any issues at all.

I don't mind reconnecting with old forum buddies but if you aren't selling a car please don't clutter up the thread.

Values have changed over the last 6 years...

smallclone
12-04-2017, 03:56 PM
Values have changed over the last 6 years...

I am aware, thank you. there are still plenty of cars to be had for my price range which is why I said I wanted a driver. meaning that its not perfect but I don't want something that requires repairs to run either.

again this is a WANTED to buy thread, your opinion really doesn't belong in here unless youre selling a car.

Jonathan
12-04-2017, 04:18 PM
Well, best of luck to you Contradictory-Joe in PA.

opethmike
12-04-2017, 05:01 PM
I'll see you my average cosmetic condition, excellent mechanical condition LS4 swapped car. Only 38k miles. Only $85,000.

sdg3205
12-04-2017, 06:05 PM
Call Beverly Hills Car Company.

Tamir A.
12-04-2017, 07:35 PM
Alright guys. You've had your fun. As stated, unless someone has a car in the price range as posted, then let's steer clear of messing with folks who are looking to buy a car in whatever condition they deem they want, and at the price they hope to get it for.

Thanks,
T.

smallclone
02-18-2018, 12:55 PM
Timar, if you could please close or delete this thread, i have found a car.