PDA

View Full Version : Woodward Dream Cruise 8/17/2019

jeffputts
06-27-2019, 11:07 AM
Hey ya'll we are starting to get close to Dream Cruise Time! I wanted to put feelers out there for what we want to do this year. I am more than happy to host a picnic/tech Saturday morning at my home in Shelby Twp 24 Miles and Dequindre (about a 30 min drive to woodward). Have ample parking and a lift in the garage if anyone needs to get under their car. Lets brainstorm some ideas so we can be prepared for it this year :-)

Timeless
06-27-2019, 11:48 AM
Perfect timing to see this - I just booked my flight to Detroit for August 10th. Would love to see OH/MI crew and meet some new owners. I'm in town until the 20th.

iflights
06-27-2019, 12:25 PM
Count me in.

jeffputts
06-28-2019, 10:00 AM
I have created a facebook event page for this:

https://www.facebook.com/events/868086200220880/?active_tab=about

FlyinHokie
06-30-2019, 10:50 PM
Count me in as well!!!

jeffputts
07-03-2019, 10:19 PM
Anyone who is interested here please pm me your contact info. Thanks!

ssdelorean
07-10-2019, 01:11 PM
Anyone who is interested here please pm me your contact info. Thanks!

PM Sent!

Exolis
08-14-2019, 08:07 AM
Is there going to be a DeLorean Meet up spot on Woodward? I know in recent years it has been at the Benz Dealer.

jeffputts
08-15-2019, 03:41 PM
No sorry there is not this year. Too many people have conflicts at different times of the day but im sure you will see one or two cruising around at any given time.

Rich W
08-16-2019, 07:00 AM
Is there going to be a DeLorean Meet up spot on Woodward? I know in recent years it has been at the Benz Dealer.

DeLorean owners and fans,

I will be headed out to Woodward later today, to meet up with a few DeLorean owners, fans,
and a POG or two. I will be there with members of the DCS Planning Team, to do a few venue
tours for future DCS Events, then trips elsewhere this weekend, for other possible DCS venues.

I plan to meet up with Byron and his wife Michelle, who will be on the GM Stage about Noon,
each singing a half hour set. Sample link for Byron's band: https://youtu.be/-zGpc6cPCHg
Feel free to stop by (or drive by with your DeLoreans) the GM Stage, during or after the set.

I will be meeting up with a POG or two for dinner tonight, but still TBD until I get to the Troy
area tonight, so feel free to PM me if you want to meet up tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks,
Rich W.

DMCMW Dave
08-18-2019, 09:36 PM
DeLorean owners and fans,

I plan to meet up with Byron and his wife Michelle, who will be on the GM Stage about Noon,
each singing a half hour set.
Rich W.

Rich - had I only known you'd be singing on stage, I'd made more of an effort to attend.

Rich W
08-19-2019, 07:20 AM
Rich - had I only known you'd be singing on stage, I'd made more of an effort to attend.

Good one ... You never know what you will see at Woodward Dream Cruise.

Duggin's Pub had all of Southbound Woodward closed due to a fire at 7am.

Jim D
08-21-2019, 07:25 PM
I happened to be in the Detroit area last weekend and was able to go over Saturday. That was one huge rolling car show. I did see a Delorean and I believe the plate had “It Is” on it. Looked great. I was up there to look at a “Bricklin” which is being delivered next month. I’ll keep it next to the Delorean, maybe they will mate!

iflights
08-21-2019, 10:57 PM
I did see a Delorean and I believe the plate had “It Is” on it. Looked great.

"IT IS" is mine. 4665. Beautiful day to be out with the car. It's a smile maker!