PDA

View Full Version : Searching for metric Instrument cluster (#100548M) to buy or swap

larsmhh
11-04-2020, 07:38 AM
Hi!
I am searching for the metric intrument cluster for my DeLorean, which drives in Germany. I don´t like the tiny km/h numers on the speedo and the (for me) uncommon units.
Now, when I decided to buy a metric instrument cluster Delorean (Texas) told me that they are temporarely out-of-stock :wow:

I would like use this link to Canada to ask you, if someone has a metric instrument cluster for sale or would like to swap or whatever.

I will be happy about every offer or idea. :)

Best wishes,

Lars.

P.s.: I hope this quesion is in the right place here. I did not find a different way to contact the ODOC...

Josh
12-17-2020, 03:25 PM
Metric clusters are not as plentiful as you would hope here!
I would like one myself. I am considering making a sticker overlay for my speedometer. 0-200km/h. I have a speedbox so it would be easy to recalibrate the needle.

larsmhh
12-18-2020, 04:42 AM
Hi Josh,

Now I know about the small amount of metric instrument clusters...
As long as it was sold from Delorean.com or Delorean.eu I did not know that...
There is a company in Germany that already sells a sticker overlay that sells them from 97 Euro.
Here is the link, if you are interested:

https://www.heiler-tachodesign.de/Tachoscheibe-DMC-DeLorean-Motor-Company-fuer-TUeV-Mph-zu-Kmh-1

Best wishes,

Lars.

Josh
12-18-2020, 10:10 AM
Hi Josh,

Now I know about the small amount of metric instrument clusters...
As long as it was sold from Delorean.com or Delorean.eu I did not know that...
There is a company in Germany that already sells a sticker overlay that sells them from 97 Euro.
Here is the link, if you are interested:

https://www.heiler-tachodesign.de/Tachoscheibe-DMC-DeLorean-Motor-Company-fuer-TUeV-Mph-zu-Kmh-1

Best wishes,

Lars.

I have not seen this yet! thank you for bringing it to my attention. Now I just need to figure out what the page is saying!

larsmhh
12-18-2020, 03:13 PM
I have not seen this yet! thank you for bringing it to my attention. Now I just need to figure out what the page is saying!

Hi Josh,

I just wanted to translate the options on the homepage for you, when I found the button to change the language. I attached a screenshot of the homepage and marked the language button which says "deutsch" with a red circle.

Best wishes and a merry christmas,

Lars.