PDA

View Full Version : Timeless Steel Garage

powerline84
01-20-2022, 09:43 PM
Hello everyone,

You guys have known me over the years as Powerline84 or Jimmy at DCS, but I wanted to share some exciting news !

I am officially anouncing that I opened up a DeLorean And Classic car restoration business.

Take a moment to check out my new website if you would like.

https://timelesssteelgarage.com/

It will also direct you to my social media and you tube channels if you are interested.

We will be having our open house / grand opening the weekend of April 23-25 and look forward to seeing everyone there.

Feel free to reach out via my social media or via the website at any time .

Thanks!

Jimmy

DavidProehl
01-21-2022, 02:30 AM
Congrats on opening your own garage! I was looking through your website trying to find your location to determine if you might be the closest DeLorean focused shop to me but I couldn't find your location listed anywhere. I see now on your DMCTalk profile you list TN as your location. You may want to make your location more visible on your website to encourage locals that stumble upon it to reach out.

JBaker4981
01-21-2022, 08:33 AM
Hey Dave! Great Catch! I'll throw part of the location on the website today.

powerline84
01-21-2022, 08:35 AM
Thanks Dave yeah I am located in Southside Tennessee. Zip code 37171 just outside of Clarksville TN and I am about an hour east of Nashville.

Timeless
01-21-2022, 08:55 AM
Nice! Congrats :cheers:

Helirich
01-21-2022, 10:02 AM
Thanks Dave yeah I am located in Southside Tennessee. Zip code 37171 just outside of Clarksville TN and I am about an hour east of Nashville.

That’s funny, I know someone that moved to that area in the last year. (Not a D owner) I will probably be going there in the coming year. I would like to stop in for a visit. The eco-boost is very interesting.

Edit, I just looked at a map and I’m confused. Clarksville is northwest of Nashville. My friend is east of Nashville, so I don’t suppose you are too far away.

Riley88
01-21-2022, 06:34 PM
cool man, good luck in your business! Classic car scene is crazy atm, i bet its good timing too

Deloking
01-21-2022, 08:43 PM
Congrats! We’ll see you in April if not sooner.
Mike

powerline84
01-22-2022, 07:53 AM
Yeah anytime you guys are in the area hit me up through my website and I'll gladly give you a shop tour .

Helirich
01-22-2022, 11:14 AM

Ok, I figured out “Southside” is the name of your town, not your location in the state. Lol. But I still don’t get “east of Nashville”. I guess you mean the “other east”.

powerline84
01-25-2022, 12:41 PM
Yeah I meant.west lol sorry

powerline84
02-05-2022, 08:13 AM
So many of you awesome people have been asking me for merch that we finally listened!

Timeless Steel Garage merch is live! Support Timeless Steel Garage and get a cool T-shirt in the process!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TimelessSteelGarage

Pick your shirt / your size / your color

We have 3 cool designs up for you to choose from with more to come. Tell us what you think !