PDA

View Full Version : General car finally made it to the shop

timothymoore
10-21-2011, 09:12 PM
:thumbup:well, i got the Delorean to the shop @ school today. dollied it 50 miles to the school on the orginal eagle GT's on the back. suprised there wasnt a blowout but i had no choice however, the driver side QP louvre blew off at some point during the trip. its now sitting inside the garage. we are hopefully gonna get to work on it this week. im so excited to get to working on it. this week we are tearing into the brake system and then going on from there. so happy that it is somewhere it can be helped now lol.

it will be in the schools annual car show next year and hopefully will be driveable by the end of spring quarter at school. i will try to keep up with pictures and updates.:yesss:

thirdmanj
10-21-2011, 11:02 PM
Can't wait to follow this thread. I look forward to seeing how it goes for ya!!

timothymoore
10-22-2011, 10:45 AM
im super pumped as well as the instructor which is a plus lol. hopefully this week i will get some pictures of what we have done. i plan to do a weekly or bi-weekly update of the progress of 10186. im really tickled at the possibility that i might be able to drive it out of there in june

Citizen
10-22-2011, 01:18 PM
Pictures please.

The Registry shows 10186 as being painted purple. Is this accurate? It also shows gray interior, and a 5-speed.

Thanks,
Thomas

timothymoore
10-22-2011, 02:21 PM
you are correct. it is purple with gray interior 5 speed. its getting de-painted eventually.