PDA

View Full Version : Make way for 5873!

DMCBRANDON5873
05-31-2011, 12:22 AM
Hey guys my name is Brandon im 19 I used to be a member here on the fourm "DMC5873" But now changed it. Anyway as of right now I live in South Carolina but im moving to Orlando like the first week in July and just wanted to say hey! I've been too plenty of tech meets and car show around SC NC and GA and hopefully I can get to know some of you Florida guys! I used to live in Orlando for 10 years when I was younger and lived in SC for almost 9 years now. Anyway hope to see you guys soon!

Morpheus
05-31-2011, 07:05 AM
Hello Brandon,

It will be nice to meet you once you get down here. DCF sort of goes "on hiatus" during the summer months, mainly because it's too damn hot to even think about doing anything car related. However, we usually plan a get-together in the fall, once car show season starts up again.

On behalf of the club, Welcome!

DMCBRANDON5873
05-31-2011, 10:03 AM
Thanks! Yea I remember the Florida summers lol, sounds good I usually check Dmctalk almost everyday, Ill keep my eye out on events!

Iznodmad
05-31-2011, 05:41 PM
Damn you Brandon(5873)! :angry: Why do you have to move? :p Still gonna drive from Orlando to my tech meets? Just messing with you of course. Guess you and Mike are just gonna trade places then. I'll hold one more tech meet in late June if you wanna make one last event before moving down to FL.

DMCBRANDON5873
06-01-2011, 11:55 PM
Damn you Brandon(5873)! :angry: Why do you have to move? :p Still gonna drive from Orlando to my tech meets? Just messing with you of course. Guess you and Mike are just gonna trade places then. I'll hold one more tech meet in late June if you wanna make one last event before moving down to FL.

Yep O town here I come! There just doesn't seem like there's enough opportunity here for me. So im going to live with my grandma and go to the fire academy and work part time. Ive tried for over 6 months now to get started with the fire fighting here and it just isn't working out. It's time to move on, but DCS 2012 will be in my back yard! 8)

And about your next tech meet I got to get my wisdom teeth taken out on June 20th and im going to NYC for a wedding on the 28th, so maybe like that Saturday the 25th might work out if that's cool with everyone else, Im going to Florida sometime the first week in July. We'll keep in touch and I'll see ya soon

Chris Burns
06-04-2011, 12:36 PM
Looking forward to seeing 5873 again!:)

louielouie2000
06-05-2011, 02:41 AM
Looking forward to seeing 5873 again!:)

DCF is gaining far more than just another DeLorean. They're adding one of my all time favorite owners to their roster... and I've met hundreds & hundreds of owners over the past dozen years. :) Congrats on the Florida move, Brandon! :cheers:

DMCNY
06-05-2011, 08:05 AM
You have the closest Vin. to mine I have seen so far. :D

Congrats on your move. I wouldn't mind moving to FL. myself. 8)

Lenny
06-05-2011, 09:41 AM
Congrats on your move. I wouldn't mind moving to FL. myself. 8)

Come down in July & August when it's 98 degrees and the humidity is 90% We turned our AC over a month ago and it won't go off till Nov or Dec. It doesn't cool off at night. the lows are in the 80's.

Remember you can always get warm, you can put something else on.
You can't get cold, after you take off so much you end up in jail.8)

Lenny