PDA

View Full Version : Tebowing Comercial

thirdmanj
12-11-2011, 06:50 PM
OK, they guys at work think I'm crazy, but a little while back while watching TV I saw an ad with a whole bunch of random people Tebowing in random places. One of which was a woman Tebowing outside an abortion clinic. I remembered it so well because I was like "WOW I can believe I just saw that in a comercial!!!" Please tell me someone else saw this ad, I've been googling it now for the past 30 minutes and I cant find the clip.

dvonk
12-12-2011, 11:54 PM
alright, ill bite... i just checked Wikipedia and the Urban Dictionary for "Tebow," but i cant seem to find a suitable definition.

am i the only one who doesnt know what Tebowing is?

Dracula
12-13-2011, 12:04 AM
am i the only one who doesnt know what Tebowing is?

No, you're not.

opethmike
12-13-2011, 12:13 AM
Very laborious to spend 2 seconds on google searching and coming up with this:

http://tebowing.com/

dvonk
12-13-2011, 12:15 AM
since i couldnt care less (:wink:) about football or sports in general, im not surprised i didnt know about this fad.

Dracula
12-13-2011, 12:46 AM
Very laborious to spend 2 seconds on google searching and coming up with this:

http://tebowing.com/

That would imply I cared to know what it is. I'm enjoying my transition to the life of a senior citizen where kids on my lawn and driving my Cadillac recklessly to be early for the early-bird special are my only concerns.

deloumis
12-13-2011, 02:26 AM
OK, they guys at work think I'm crazy, but a little while back while watching TV I saw an ad with a whole bunch of random people Tebowing in random places. One of which was a woman Tebowing outside an abortion clinic. I remembered it so well because I was like "WOW I can believe I just saw that in a comercial!!!" Please tell me someone else saw this ad, I've been googling it now for the past 30 minutes and I cant find the clip.

It was on Tosh.O
Search tosh.o tebowing and you will find it

Loach43
12-13-2011, 02:31 AM
I read it as turbo wing. So much for thinking this was going to be the hottest new accessory ever.

Michael
12-13-2011, 08:21 AM
Isn't it odd that one man who worships God draws critisizm and comedic cheap shots(for simply praying in public...oh perish the thought!) but remove the Christian element and insert, say Hindu, Muslim, or any other religion in it's place and all of a sudden it deserves the utmost respect and tolorance that is humanly possible. Only when the Christian element, (my God), is in play, it's no holds barred.

I personally find it repulsive how the country is laughing and mocking this man.

I know there are no religious/political threads allowed on this board, and I could cry this thread offends me and my sacred beliefs, but like I said in the past...I don't give anyone the power to offend me.

Dangermouse
12-13-2011, 08:34 AM
First I thought a Tebow was like a Bowflex !

I guess I don't see the mockery, Michael. Surely it's just another form of planking?

Mike C.
12-13-2011, 08:46 AM
It's planking, 2011 style.

thirdmanj
12-13-2011, 02:34 PM
It was on Tosh.O
Search tosh.o tebowing and you will find it

Ah Hah! Thanks!

thirdmanj
12-13-2011, 02:42 PM
Isn't it odd that one man who worships God draws critisizm and comedic cheap shots(for simply praying in public...oh perish the thought!) but remove the Christian element and insert, say Hindu, Muslim, or any other religion in it's place and all of a sudden it deserves the utmost respect and tolorance that is humanly possible. Only when the Christian element, (my God), is in play, it's no holds barred.

I personally find it repulsive how the country is laughing and mocking this man.

I know there are no religious/political threads allowed on this board, and I could cry this thread offends me and my sacred beliefs, but like I said in the past...I don't give anyone the power to offend me.

This threads about Tebowing dude. Specifically a Tosh.0 parody video. You're the one who brought religion into it.

P.S. Moderators, this thread has done its job, feel free to..... :lockdance:

opethmike
12-13-2011, 07:41 PM
That would imply I cared to know what it is. I'm enjoying my transition to the life of a senior citizen where kids on my lawn and driving my Cadillac recklessly to be early for the early-bird special are my only concerns.

Yet you're in this topic. Stop trying to be a hipster.

Ron
12-13-2011, 08:52 PM
I read it as turbo wing. So much for thinking this was going to be the hottest new accessory ever.
:lol: