PDA

View Full Version : Just a word of thanks

Dangermouse
12-21-2011, 04:57 PM
End of another year and I’d just like to raise my internet glass to a few people

1. Tamir, Sean and Mike for bringing this forum back and giving us all a home. Thanks for making it happen.
2. Sean, the Three Wise Davids (T, DMCMW, Bitsy), Ron, MartinG, DPIJosh and all the others for your tech help this year
3. SEDOC for tech sessions and offers of help
4. DeLorean Eurotec for the NSFW pictures
5. HotWheels for my desk ornaments
6. Lastly, my PO for selling me this beautiful car.

SIMid
12-21-2011, 05:03 PM
End of another year and I’d just like to raise my internet glass to a few people

1. Tamir, Sean and Mike for bringing this forum back and giving us all a home. Thanks for making it happen.
2. Sean, the Three Wise Davids (T, DMCMW, Bitsy), Ron, MartinG, DPIJosh and all the others for your tech help this year

+1 :)

Farrar
12-21-2011, 08:06 PM
7. Dermot for being a lot of fun.

Farrar

sean
12-21-2011, 08:10 PM
Thanks D. Personally I really enjoyed #4 ;-).

Karin
12-21-2011, 09:12 PM
I gotta say, "Hear, hear!"

Then, there's everyone else that has faith.

Now let's break out on the Christmas cookies.

Jonathan
12-21-2011, 09:26 PM
And to add to the #2 one... I want to give out a big year ending thank you to Dave and Julee and all the wonderful things to originate at DMCMW. It's been said in many other places, but I feel my DeLorean experience has been a good one in large part to how much I enjoy getting to work with Dave and Julee. I wish you all the best. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you :)

SIMid
12-21-2011, 09:30 PM
I want to give out a big year ending thank you to Dave and Julee and all the wonderful things to originate at DMCMW. It's been said in many other places, but I feel my DeLorean experience has been a good one in large part to how much I enjoy getting to work with Dave and Julee. I wish you all the best. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you :)

+1 again :)

robvanderveer
12-22-2011, 07:06 AM

In all honesty, the #4 pictures date back from 2010. Good enough to last for 2 years!

Mike C.
12-22-2011, 08:15 AM

You're very welcome! Thank you for coming back and hanging in there!!

sean
12-22-2011, 09:42 AM
In all honesty, the #4 pictures date back from 2010. Good enough to last for 2 years!

Timeless!

DMCMW Julee
12-22-2011, 04:02 PM
DMC Midwest is very thankful for all of you in the community that make working with this DREAM car a pleasure! We do our very best to honor the trust you give us no matter whether we are working on your car, supplying parts to you, or giving technical advice that you can rely on.

We wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Peaceful & Prosperous New Year.

Humbly and gratefully at your service,

Dave, Julee, Mike (Susy, Amy, & Leo), and Jason (Renee, Jack, & Eli) <><

opethmike
12-22-2011, 04:06 PM
This calls for a group hug!

ccurzio
12-22-2011, 04:37 PM
It's posts like Julee's that restore my faith in the commercial parts of this community, and it's posts like DM's first in the thread that make me happy to be part of it as a whole. :)