PDA

View Full Version : DeLorean in a Movie...

pezzonovante88
01-10-2012, 11:06 PM
I'm currently watching a movie called "Take Me Out Tonight" thats sort of a throwback to the '80s. It has a DeLorean in it. Its in the background in a few scenes at a wealthy banker's Miami Vice-style mansion with Ferraris and Rollers. Just thought I'd throw that out there. I had a hunch there'd be a D in this movie. Anyone's car? :Headspin:

tyb323
01-10-2012, 11:21 PM
I heard there was some movie that came out in the late 80s with the Teen Wolf kid. It was called "Off to the future" or something like that. I can't remember.

(Just ragging on you for the thread title =P)

pezzonovante88
01-10-2012, 11:26 PM
I heard there was some movie that came out in the late 80s with the Teen Wolf kid. It was called "Off to the future" or something like that. I can't remember.

(Just ragging on you for the thread title =P)

Oh weird, I sort of recall something along those lines... Hmm can't remember exactly, though.

Cory W
01-10-2012, 11:37 PM
Oh, I know that one! "Spaceman From Pluto!"

As for the film in question, it's available through TMN On Demand right now (TMN = Eastern Canada) Anna Faris, Topher Grace.....

DMCVegas
01-11-2012, 12:24 AM
Here's the correct title:

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BNjc2OTg5NTM1NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODM3MTMyNA@@._ V1._SY317_.jpg

Walked into the breakroom one day and came in on the dance-battle scene. If that was any indication, this looked like a great movie.

Rhsxo
01-11-2012, 02:22 AM
I'm currently watching a movie called "Take Me Out Tonight" thats sort of a throwback to the '80s. It has a DeLorean in it. Its in the background in a few scenes at a wealthy banker's Miami Vice-style mansion with Ferraris and Rollers. Just thought I'd throw that out there. I had a hunch there'd be a D in this movie. Anyone's car? :Headspin:

I just got done watching this movie and remember the DeLorean scenes because one of my friends sent me screen shots of the scenes it in their. The movie was predictable, but not bad.

It had all the elements of a good 80's flick (made in the 2000's) Music, DeLorean & Coke. :)