PDA

View Full Version : BTTF The Animated Series

Rhsxo
01-11-2012, 02:33 AM
Since their is rarely a discussion about BTTF The Animated Series, I thought I would start a thread dedicated to The Animated Series and kick it off with a recent review that was posted on the Cinemassacre Website by MF Mike. I hope this draws some....interesting conversations about everyones thoughts of the series (good or bad).

http://cinemassacre.com/2012/01/02/back-to-the-future-the-animated-series/

Ryan
01-11-2012, 02:26 PM
I loved that show when I was a kid. It also introduced the world to Bill Nye the Science Guy. Oh, how I miss saturday morning cartoons...

Kenny_Z
01-11-2012, 10:52 PM
That explains why Danny Phantom seemed so familiar to me. The same guy did Marty and Danny. He also did Jimmy Olsen and Dexter Douglas (nerd computer ace that turns into the Freakazoid).

The voice of the cartoon Doc Brown is the Robot Devil, Homer Simpson, and Carl from Johnny Bravo.

IMDB is fun...but time consuming.

Dracula
01-12-2012, 04:11 PM
That explains why Danny Phantom seemed so familiar to me. The same guy did Marty and Danny. He also did Jimmy Olsen and Dexter Douglas (nerd computer ace that turns into the Freakazoid).

The voice of the cartoon Doc Brown is the Robot Devil, Homer Simpson, and Carl from Johnny Bravo.

IMDB is fun...but time consuming.

I loved Freakazoid growing up. That was a great show, though, the references were terribly out of sync with its intended viewer base.

DMCVegas
01-13-2012, 01:43 AM
I loved Freakazoid growing up. That was a great show, though, the references were terribly out of sync with its intended viewer base.

Yeah, but in-jokes and obscure references like that are what made many of us start researching and learning about what he was talking about.

Iznodmad
01-13-2012, 08:51 AM
My son(s) absolutely love these cartoons. A few years ago, my wife found two VHS tapes in a local Dollar Store for sale that were new and bought them. I think they have about 3 episodes on them, each. We have never found anymore either new or used, and we have looked online and locally. By chance anyone have any they would like to sell? Sure would make my kids happy. Happy kids=happy parents!