PDA

View Full Version : I made my own Delorean Tech Guide.

Chris Burns
01-12-2012, 05:12 PM
My bud gave me a whole bunch of photocopied DW magazines from the 80's. I kept a good bit of them, some I already had. I took out the Tech Articles and put them in a 3 ring binder along with some tech info from DMC News. Hopefully this will help me out when I get my car!

Michael
01-12-2012, 05:30 PM
My bud gave me a whole bunch of photocopied DW magazines from the 80's. I kept a good bit of them, some I already had. I took out the Tech Articles and put them in a 3 ring binder along with some tech info from DMC News. Hopefully this will help me out when I get my car!

Looking forward to the day when you get your ride man.

PS:Maybe if you get some spare time, you could scan them for a nice PDF file.

thirdmanj
01-12-2012, 09:33 PM
Looking forward to the day when you get your ride man.

PS:Maybe if you get some spare time, you could scan them for a nice PDF file.

Yeah, what he said. Dude, you gotta get a D man! Seriously! You've been more helpful, more positive, more optimistic than some(a lot) people in this forum. What's the hold up dude?! You NEED to get a D. I'm gonna start a PayPal account for get Jammer96 a DeLorean fund!!!! Let's get this shit done!!

Chris Burns
01-12-2012, 10:00 PM
Yeah, what he said. Dude, you gotta get a D man! Seriously! You've been more helpful, more positive, more optimistic than some(a lot) people in this forum. What's the hold up dude?! You NEED to get a D. I'm gonna start a PayPal account for get Jammer96 a DeLorean fund!!!! Let's get this shit done!!

Thanks man! Just give me the account number. lol. Just need a job and a miracle:meditation: I've have been putting in apps like a mad man, but not a lot available right now. Hopefully something will turn up soon! In the mean time I have plently of time to prepare. lol Lots of study and hanging out with my local Delorean buds.

Chris Burns
01-13-2012, 10:07 AM

Sorry I'm not good with the whole PDF file thing, but here are few tidbits.