PDA

View Full Version : Surprising amount of Delorean for sale in Canada

Victor
02-23-2012, 08:43 AM
I saw there were 5 Deloreans for sale at Hebdo.net
They start at 14.5K I think it is somewhat rare to see so much D for sale in Canada. I am unaware of their condition though.
'Hope they'll sell quickly so the value of a D here can still go up...

pezzonovante88
02-23-2012, 11:22 AM
I saw there were 5 Deloreans for sale at Hebdo.net
They start at 14.5K I think it is somewhat rare to see so much D for sale in Canada. I am unaware of their condition though.
'Hope they'll sell quickly so the value of a D here can still go up...

I know. There's been a sudden burst of them on the market here. As far as the market values seem to go, it still looks like asking prices are significantly higher in Canada than in the US for comparable condition cars. Not sure about the amount they actually sell for.

sdg3205
02-23-2012, 01:36 PM
I just called about the one for $14,500 in quebec and the phone number goes to a hotel. Either it's a typo or a fake ad. I'm leaning towards phony.

pezzonovante88
02-23-2012, 02:03 PM
I just called about the one for $14,500 in quebec and the phone number goes to a hotel. Either it's a typo or a fake ad. I'm leaning towards phony.

Yeah that ad is for one somewhere in the States like Minnesota, or some place. I think its fake.

Cory W
02-23-2012, 03:53 PM
It's a scam. One of our local (Montreal) members followed the trail pretty far, with no car ever mace available.

Prices are still higher here for comperable cars. Even our scams ask for more; the last fake eBay I saw was asking 8k