PDA

View Full Version : KLM Meet & Seat

Dangermouse
03-01-2012, 08:02 AM
Would you use it?

Is it a great way to meet new people and get to know them.

Or a great way to meet new people, get to know them, follow them home and then kill them?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eL2lWn7oup4

sean
03-01-2012, 08:06 AM
Would you use it?

No.

Farrar
03-01-2012, 09:36 AM
When I was young, flying was something not everybody did, and most people had a sense of occasion about it. Folks would sit on the plane and chat with those around them about where they were going or had come from, what a nice time they had or what they were planning to do when they got to their destination. Years later, I got on a plane again -- this was just a few years ago. What a wake-up call I got. I tried to make conversation with the people around me and after a few minutes I simply gave up. No one wanted to talk, and people were looking at me strangely because, evidently, only strange people are friendly and want to enjoy a shared experience. The only people who talked to each other were couples, or parents and their children, and even those people eventually clammed up and started listening to their music or video machines -- I guess that is what people use to stop themselves from feeling like cattle after security and wondering if their luggage is destroyed. I can't read on a plane because I get motion-sickness, and when the pressure in my ears builds music doesn't sound right, and I don't have a portable video player, so flying for me is an awful experience now. I avoid flying when at all possible. I'd rather take a train or drive.

Mike C.
03-01-2012, 11:15 AM
:scroll for hot chick:

Damn, why are all of those seats taken?

:scroll- only mutants left:

:Buys Air Tran ticket:

-Fin