PDA

View Full Version : Would we like a website?

Farrar
06-14-2011, 02:37 PM
I have some experience with websites and I was thinking of putting together one for the Gulf Coast DeLorean group -- mainly just for photos of our events, to keep and show for posterity. Anyone else interested? (Yes, I'd pay for it.)

Farrar

Mike C.
06-14-2011, 03:14 PM
Speaking of "what ya'll would like"... who wants to moderate the GCD section? Basically gives you ability to move around posts, lock threads. etc... nothing amazing. PM me when ya'll figure it out with a knife fight :)

stevedmc
06-14-2011, 06:33 PM
I vote for Farrar as our moderator. The website sounds like a great idea to me too.

Farrar
06-14-2011, 06:42 PM
I vote for Farrar as our moderator. The website sounds like a great idea to me too.

OK, I will volunteer to be the moderator, and start working on the website.

Fun times! :D

Farrar

bayouboy
06-14-2011, 11:51 PM
OK, I will volunteer to be the moderator, and start working on the website.

Fun times! :D

Farrar

Who elected you? Only one person voted! That's some gumption.

Okay, I'll vote for you. Since there are only 3 GCD members at this early date, it's a majority - you're Moderator and Webmaster (note the capitalization of the titles). With charisma like that you should run for public office.

One day you'll realize that nonsalaried positions are not all they're cracked up to be.

Hey, could you do a newsletter?

stevedmc
06-15-2011, 12:50 AM
Poor Farrar. Next thing you know we are going to end up voting him as treasurer, secretary, scribe, etc...

Roman Legion
06-15-2011, 01:46 AM
I may need your assistance when I get around to making a website for the DCVA.. Hope your site turns out great, I will be looking for it!

Farrar
06-28-2011, 07:15 PM
Since the website is up (http://www.gulfcoastdeloreans.com/), I'll close this thread to avoid confusion.

Farrar