PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Grey DeLorean Seats

marmieej
05-28-2012, 05:37 PM
I have for sale a set (driver and passenger) DeLorean seats for sale. They are grey leather covers. The seats are in good condition. The passenger side is in very good condition for original 30 year old seat covers. The driver side is in decent to good condition. The only cracks are on the bottom pad that get slid on getting in and out of the car. There are no rips or tears in the seats themselves. This only includes the seats, not the rails as I kept and re-used them.

They are currently boxed up and on the top shelf of my garage, so I am unable to post pics at this time. I replaced my entire seats back in March 2009. I upgraded my entire interior + gauges which is the reason I replaced my seats. I am now moving and don't really have a good place to keep a large box around.

I am asking $400 + Shipping cost. I live in 76140. Estimated shipping to New York 10007 is around $80-$90 shipping company specific. The box dimensions are 36" x 22" x 22". I estimated weight @ 50 lbs.

pezzonovante88
05-28-2012, 08:55 PM
I think if you're going to have any luck, you'll have to unpack them and post pics. It's one of those cosmetic items that any prospective buyer would want to view. Good luck with the sale, though!

TTait
05-28-2012, 09:23 PM
FYI - these will ship cheapest on greyhound. You drop at your local station and the recipient picks them up a few days later at theirs. Cheaper shipping leaves more cash available for the purchase.

marmieej
06-09-2012, 11:25 AM
They have been sold.