PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Binnacle Grey

jafo2k
06-11-2012, 08:07 AM
Looking for Grey Binnacle.. I'll be traveling from Nova Scotia to North Carolina next weekend.. so can pickup if on route

Jimmyvonviggle
06-11-2012, 08:59 AM
Hey who isn't!

jafo2k
06-11-2012, 09:33 AM
Hey who isn't!

hehe.. I knew I'd get that reply..

Mark D
06-11-2012, 09:37 AM
Yup, I could use one myself.... the DMCH repros can't come soon enough! I saw the black prototype first hand at last year's DMCMW open house and was very impressed with fit and finish. Despite the long wait I think people will be happy when they are finally available. Last I heard there was some final thermo cycle durability testing going on to ensure long life.

jafo2k
06-11-2012, 10:40 AM
Yup, I could use one myself.... the DMCH repros can't come soon enough! I saw the black prototype first hand at last year's DMCMW open house and was very impressed with fit and finish. Despite the long wait I think people will be happy when they are finally available. Last I heard there was some final thermo cycle durability testing going on to ensure long life.

Called DMC today.. they have no idea when they are coming..

stevedmc
06-11-2012, 02:03 PM
Called DMC today.. they have no idea when they are coming..

Good. I'm going to start manufacturing them on my own. I need an old damaged one though so I can work on making a mold. Does anyone want to sell a garbage condition binnacle?

jafo2k
06-11-2012, 03:52 PM
Good. I'm going to start manufacturing them on my own. I need an old damaged one though so I can work on making a mold. Does anyone want to sell a garbage condition binnacle?

Trade old crap one for good one :)