PDA

View Full Version : For Sale complete delorean engine

roadster007
06-28-2012, 10:18 AM
i have verified the vin threw midwest delorean before posting i have a complete delorean prv engine with all boltons including fuel and manifold parts as well as intake and wire harness and louvered oil pan this engine was running when pulled with out smoking or knocking or pinging i drove it it was great , a upgrade engine swap was performed for a high performance crate motor , but what do i charge for the complete package can anyone help with a estimate or a offer i bought it from my neighbor after i helped him pull it out who wouldnt its a time machine lol want to sell asap as i only purchased for a resale 708 705 4774 call and lets do business or reply here as i will be watching the posts or replys

Rich W
06-28-2012, 02:57 PM
By the area code, it appears you are located in the Chicago suburbs.

Can you list a few more details about the engine and its history? Such as:

- when was the engine last run? (if recent, do you have a video clip of it running?)
- when was the last major work done on the engine? (tune up, replaced hoses, belts)
- how long since the engine was removed from the DeLorean (weeks, months, years?)
- can you list the VIN range (if not the exact VIN), such as a late 81, 6xxx series?
- are some "bolt-ons" removed from the engine, such as A/C compressor, alternator?

Any photos of the engine, especially since it is out of the car, would be helpful.

Thanks,
Rich W.

roadster007
06-28-2012, 04:41 PM
By the area code, it appears you are located in the Chicago suburbs.

Can you list a few more details about the engine and its history? Such as:

- when was the engine last run? (if recent, do you have a video clip of it running?)
- when was the last major work done on the engine? (tune up, replaced hoses, belts)
- how long since the engine was removed from the DeLorean (weeks, months, years?)
- can you list the VIN range (if not the exact VIN), such as a late 81, 6xxx series?
- are some "bolt-ons" removed from the engine, such as A/C compressor, alternator?

Any photos of the engine, especially since it is out of the car, would be helpful.

Thanks,
Rich W.

ok thank you i will get on that your ideas are great