PDA

View Full Version : Houston

andy blackmon
07-23-2012, 10:04 PM
A few weeks back my car was hit by a deer, yes the deer hit me. The left fender was badly damaged as was the hood. I had major front end damage. I shipped my car DMCH to be repaired. Today my car was returned, the fender damage and hood damage you can't tell ever happened. Excellent body work, most of the front end components were replaced, ball joints etc. The car looks and drives great. I also had the new fuel pump installed and several more things done. It is really great to have places to get our cars repaired. I know Houston is only one of our vendors but just to let the membership know that all my dealing with Houston has been great.
Andy Blackmon 03513

pezzonovante88
07-23-2012, 10:27 PM
Wow, I'm glad to hear it all worked out! It's also relieving to know that the stainless panels (especially LFF) can be properly repaired after being badly damaged.

dvonk
07-24-2012, 12:01 AM
Wow, I'm glad to hear it all worked out! It's also relieving to know that the stainless panels (especially LFF) can be properly repaired after being badly damaged.

+1, im glad youre ok and your D is back to normal! do you have any before/after photos?

ccurzio
08-12-2012, 04:57 AM
This is not in any way a how-to guide. Relocating this thread to General Discussion.