PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Delorean Frame

Nick774
07-30-2012, 01:00 AM
Does anybody have or know of a delorean frame for sale any condition. Im prepping the frame on 774 for cutting, patching, and welding but am curious to see whats available out there in the way of replacing the frame or even donor sections I could weld in.

-Nick774

DMC3165
07-30-2012, 02:52 AM
Does anybody have or know of a delorean frame for sale any condition. Im prepping the frame on 774 for cutting, patching, and welding but am curious to see whats available out there in the way of replacing the frame or even donor sections I could weld in.

-Nick774

Grady has one on the floor of his place. It does need some work but I think it's in far superior condition over what you have. Not sure if it's a 5 speed or auto frame you'd have to ask. Not real sure about price either. I may have mentioned this to you before but I'm honestly not sure.

Shep
07-31-2012, 09:11 PM
Does anybody have or know of a delorean frame for sale any condition.I saw a complete frame on jack stands at DPI (http://www.deloreanindustries.com/contact/) when I was there this past Friday. Not sure what transmission type, but I believe he said it was a spare. If I recall correctly it needed a little bit of work, but I couldn't tell where though: it looked very good with minimal rust. Not sure if it's for sale or if he's going to use it in another DeLorean. Give him a call, he's very responsive.