PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Original Parts - Lower control arms, Shocks, Brake Booster

BigBenb84
08-02-2012, 07:32 PM
I'm cleaning out the garage and these original parts I have been hoarding need to go. My car had around 15,000 miles on it when i removed this stuff 3 years ago.

1. Original Lower Control Arms - I had a roll bar bushing fail in one of the LCAs which caused it to bend slightly back. You can see one is bent where it attaches to the car (the one on the left in the pic). If you can straighten them and refurb the rest you could reuse them.. I bought new LCAs from Heninger.

2. All 4 original Girling shocks. I took them off cause the ride was very rough. Rears have the collars too.

3. Original brake booster. I believe the bellow? inside is leaking, needs a rebuild. I bought a new one from DMC.

Just make me an offer on whatever you want, not looking to get rich. I figure the LCA are worth a little bit, the shocks and booster would be mostly shipping, which would be from Pensacola, FL

I check PMs, or email [email protected]

-Ben

Chris Burns
08-02-2012, 08:02 PM
I know someone that might interested in your brake booster. How much?

BigBenb84
08-02-2012, 08:32 PM
I know someone that might interested in your brake booster. How much?

$40 obo, keep in mind that INCLUDES shipping. A new one is $216. But this one will probably need a rebuild inside.

Ryan King
08-03-2012, 02:34 AM
Just curious, how much on thevLCAs?

BigBenb84
08-06-2012, 07:41 PM
Just curious, how much on thevLCAs? umm, $150 obo...that includes the shipping.