PDA

View Full Version : Rate My Ride - 01955

SIMid
09-06-2012, 12:01 AM
http://i47.tinypic.com/23js3tu.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/justcar/130076853675010?sk=app_455835864428304&app_data=269

Some of my FB friends thought they were voting for me and ended up voting for Jame's D by mistake (all Deloreans look the same). So yeah, been a good outcome for my votes.

Anyhow, as LEVY feels that I was riding James coat tails to get a Vote, here is my thread.

Thanks everyone!

LEVY
09-06-2012, 06:34 AM
I know I voted for you, your voter's number changed afterwards.

Then later I deleted the app. from my fb account (some apps would act like crazy), hope my vote was not deleted too.
If you have a way to be check, please do that, my vote should be under LEVY's name.

Please let me know.

LEVY

NOTE: I asked you to start your own thread just to be fair, the other person asked first but I know most, if not all will vote for you, including myself.

Mike C.
09-06-2012, 08:18 AM
Voted. Good luck! Don't forget the DMCTalk.org 5% advertising fee if you win :blahblah:

LEVY
09-06-2012, 02:57 PM
Just to make sure, I tried to vote again but I got this message:

Good luck!

LEVY

SIMid
09-06-2012, 05:04 PM
Thank's Mike! :) I would had plasted across the pics www.dmctalk.org for you guys to claim 5% ;)

Levy, I know what you mean. Fair is fair. :) James and I know each other pretty well, don't think he would have a hissy fit. Plus he got a few extra votes from my friends who thought my D looked like his, which it does. I wonder why .......... ? :lol:

I wont win, but it will make a good advertisement in the Aussie car seen that these Deloreans are not to be dismissed.

ccurzio
09-07-2012, 05:37 PM
I'd have voted, but it looks like you need to "add" the Facebook app to your profile. I religiously deny almost all FB apps access to my data. (The only one I've ever added is the NASA Photo of the Day.)

For what it's worth, your car looks to be in great shape and that's a nice photo. Good luck.

Mike C.
09-07-2012, 06:06 PM
I'd have voted, but it looks like you need to "add" the Facebook app to your profile. I religiously deny almost all FB apps access to my data. (The only one I've ever added is the NASA Photo of the Day.)

For what it's worth, your car looks to be in great shape and that's a nice photo. Good luck.

Im the same way you are. I recently changed alot of my FB information to BS so they can have it all that they want... lol

LEVY
09-07-2012, 06:16 PM

I voted and then deleted tbat app. I hate those apps too, they will start posting all over that you liked that site.

LEVY

SIMid
09-09-2012, 06:07 PM
I voted and then deleted tbat app. I hate those apps too, they will start posting all over that you liked that site.

LEVY

Thanks Levy. :) I have for other apps too to help others out. But I avoid the games now, I get bombarded all the time with requests.