PDA

View Full Version : DeLorean Rental Request - Orlando Area, November 2012

Morpheus
09-22-2012, 01:15 PM
Hello-
I was wondering if you knew any owners with a Delorean who was interested in making an appearance of 2-3 hours for meeting that we are having in November? Our meeting will be held in Orlando, FL. Please contact me if you know an owner willing to bring by their Delorean by our meeting for a fee. Thank you very much.

If anyone would like to help, please contact Kunal Nayee with Business Development Space Walk: kunal(at)herecomesfun.com

Thanks!

Evildeli
10-19-2012, 09:40 AM
I guess I'll contact this guy. It's a very vague request thought. Somewhere in Orlando, sometime in November ;)

stevedmc
10-19-2012, 09:48 AM
He contacted me this morning via eBay since I have my car listed as a display only rental. He wanted to know if he could drive it and I responded with a quote from my listing.

Evildeli
10-19-2012, 09:58 AM
He contacted me this morning via eBay since I have my car listed as a display only rental. He wanted to know if he could drive it and I responded with a quote from my listing.

I was wondering if you get any hits from that listing. Aweseome! I sent an email before I saw your post. Are you taking this one?

stevedmc
10-19-2012, 10:57 AM
I was wondering if you get any hits from that listing. Aweseome! I sent an email before I saw your post. Are you taking this one?

I only let Delorean owners drive my car. Unless he offers a $20k cash deposit, he won't be driving my car. I didn't mention the deposit thing to him though. I just told him the car is only for display purposes.

I have someone interested in renting it in the spring for an event. I don't remember the details but they have my contact info and will reach out to me next year.

sadeeky
10-23-2012, 12:58 AM
If anyone would like to help, please contact Kunal Nayee with Business Development Space Walk: kunal(at)herecomesfun.com

Thanks!

What day in Nov?

Morpheus
10-23-2012, 08:46 AM
What day in Nov?

You will need to email him and find out. That's all the info he gave in his request.

Evildeli
10-23-2012, 09:42 AM
I sent an email with no reply.