PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Need new windshield, window switches, black seats and new oem or momo steering wheel

artisticent
09-27-2012, 09:51 PM
Hi guys,

I bought my D a couple months back and love it. Im about to tackle the dash removal and binnacle removal as to replace with my new ones. I have new black a pillars coming from DMCCA. all I need is a nice windshield to put in once im done. My passenger window switch is not working too well but they are all faded and old so I would like to replace all of them. My seats need reupholstering but if I found nice used ones for less id buy them. And I saw a cool looking momo steering wheel on ebay but they are sold out I believe. Does anyone have on or a new OEM one???

Thanks
Nathan

Nicholas R
09-28-2012, 02:43 AM
Hi guys,

I bought my D a couple months back and love it. Im about to tackle the dash removal and binnacle removal as to replace with my new ones. I have new black a pillars coming from DMCCA. all I need is a nice windshield to put in once im done. My passenger window switch is not working too well but they are all faded and old so I would like to replace all of them. My seats need reupholstering but if I found nice used ones for less id buy them. And I saw a cool looking momo steering wheel on ebay but they are sold out I believe. Does anyone have on or a new OEM one???

Thanks
Nathan

A new what? Window switch? Windshield? Seats? Steering wheel? I'm just a little unclear about what your looking for. Are you looking for new ones of everything? If you're looking any new parts, all the parts listed are available new from vendors. Also what Momo steering wheel are you looking for. Just curious since they make so many different types.