PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Beat Up Doors and Rear Panels w/ Glass

AirmanPika
11-19-2012, 08:09 PM
I'm gonna toss this out again to anyone who may be interested since I'll be in Ohio for thanksgiving for about a week and a half.

My old doors and rear panels have been languishing away at my uncle's place near Columbus for the last 4 years. They have quite few deep sanding marks (especially on the roof portion) and lots of dents with the right side door being in quite bad shape. They had been bondoed and painted before I stripped them and you wouldn't have known they had damage so maybe you could use them that way. The rear panels aren't as bad and bay be easier to repair. The glass is still intact but the seals are obviously shot and I'm not sure how the interiors of the doors are since they've been in the elements (but under a pole barn) for quite some time. I removed the mirrors, locks, solenoids, and window motors. One collected some water at one point for a few months but this was drained off.

I can take some pics Friday/Saturday if anyone is interested. My existing pics don't do a good job showing them off.

I was thinking $1000 for the lot, though I am open to offers and splitting.

You'll need to be able to pick them up too during the time I am here, as I can't ship and coordinating when I am not in town would be difficult.

Let me know.

AirmanPika
11-22-2012, 05:01 PM
OK here are pics.

As mentioned, they are rather beat up but the rear panels have much less damage. I wanted to make sure everyone understood their condition and storage over the last 4 years.

14998150091500815007150061500515004150031500215001 150001499915010

Nicholas R
11-23-2012, 02:52 AM
What exactly is there. Sorry, it's just hard to tell what's what. Are there 2 silver doors or 3 silver doors? Looks like 2 red doors then? Is it only 2 rear panels or more? Then a set of louvres? Just curious, looking at the pictures I'm not sure what's what. A bill of materials would be nice, haha :D Thanks!

Nicholas R
11-23-2012, 02:54 AM
Or wait! Are there only actually 2 doors and the insides are red and the outsides silver?!

So...

2 doors
2 rear fenders
1 louvre

That makes more sense the :biggrin:

AirmanPika
11-23-2012, 10:26 PM
Or wait! Are there only actually 2 doors and the insides are red and the outsides silver?!

So...

2 doors
2 rear fenders
1 louvre

That makes more sense the :biggrin:

Yep thats it. My car was painted red and I stripped em on the outside but not the inside.

AirmanPika
11-29-2012, 01:16 AM
So just FYI like I said, I will be out come Friday but I will return around the christmas time frame probably for another week or so in case anyone is interested and needs some extra time to plan.

AirmanPika
12-19-2012, 10:49 PM
Bumping since I will be back in Ohio next week till friday again. Again if anyone wants to come by and buy em, just let me know. I can't ship or transport.