PDA

View Full Version : Should I... Blow up a Camaro?

thirdmanj
11-23-2012, 08:59 PM
A buddy of mine has got a 1993, with a V-6, it's a piece of shit, he only wants 1,000 bucks for it, but just how fucking cool would it be to buy a car, just to blow it to fuckin' hell!!

timothymoore
11-23-2012, 09:30 PM
if you waste your money to do it lol, then by all means do it. just do us a favor and youtube it for us.

Dangermouse
11-23-2012, 09:52 PM
Take it to a big quarry and drive over it with a 100T haul truck

Mike C.
11-23-2012, 10:02 PM
We did that years ago (2004 to be exact) with a Honda CRX. We even videotaped it.

http://www.streetfire.net/video/back-from-the-deadthe-crx-of-doom_74745.htm

Enjoy.

Kenny_Z
11-23-2012, 10:43 PM
My neighbor got drunk and blew the engine in his astro van a few weeks ago. He sat in it and revved it until the engine just gave out. I'm not sure which was more irritating. What he did to the van or the cussing and shouting matches he gets to over his phone in his yard. If you want to blow something up just find a 200 dollar beater on CL. Why waste a thousand bucks?

thirdmanj
11-23-2012, 11:08 PM
if you waste your money to do it lol, then by all means do it. just do us a favor and youtube it for us.

You got it bro.

thirdmanj
11-23-2012, 11:09 PM
My neighbor got drunk and blew the engine in his astro van a few weeks ago. He sat in it and revved it until the engine just gave out. I'm not sure which was more irritating. What he did to the van or the cussing and shouting matches he gets to over his phone in his yard. If you want to blow something up just find a 200 dollar beater on CL. Why waste a thousand bucks?

Good point dude. 1g is kinda high for a firework display.

Shep
11-24-2012, 12:15 AM
Good point dude. 1g is kinda high for a firework display.I've always felt that as a general rule, when blowing a car up, the explosives should cost more than the car. The money is much better spent on the explosives than a car that is just going to be demolished anyways :)

thirdmanj
11-24-2012, 09:12 AM
I've always felt that as a general rule, when blowing a car up, the explosives should cost more than the car. The money is much better spent on the explosives than a car that is just going to be demolished anyways :)

Also a good point. I'll see if I can talk him down, and find some pictures of this POS.

jackb
11-24-2012, 10:59 AM
Absolutely, but not for a Grand. I destroyed, shot, torched and rolled down off a cliff FIVE cars when I was stationed in Alaska, but four of them were friends cars; Only one was bought for the occasion. It met it's demise earlier than planned due to us attempting to do some work to it while drunk, we screwed up, and refused to spend money on it. That one cost $250, and it was flawless until that point. Such a shame.

DMCVegas
11-25-2012, 04:28 AM
A buddy of mine has got a 1993, with a V-6, it's a piece of shit, he only wants 1,000 bucks for it, but just how fucking cool would it be to buy a car, just to blow it to fuckin' hell!!

I dunno, not cool at all? Ruining a car just because was never my thing. I don't even watch demolition derbies. How much cooler would it be to just wrench on the damn thing and then flip it for a profit? You get money, and someone else gets a car that they need.

ccurzio
11-25-2012, 08:08 AM
I dunno, not cool at all? Ruining a car just because was never my thing. I don't even watch demolition derbies. How much cooler would it be to just wrench on the damn thing and then flip it for a profit? You get money, and someone else gets a car that they need.

There are no cool explosions when you do that though.

DMC5180
11-25-2012, 09:13 AM
I don't think anyone will ever beat the exploding Cement truck stunt on Mythbusters a few years ago so why bother.

thirdmanj
11-25-2012, 10:12 AM

I don't need any of your making-sense ideas on this thread... Beat it! :p

DMCVegas
11-25-2012, 11:19 AM
I don't need any of your making-sense ideas on this thread... Beat it! :p

http://images.wikia.com/central/images/3/38/Okay_face.jpg