PDA

View Full Version : Wanted WTB sug repair times and service proced manuals

THVGJP
02-03-2013, 11:01 AM
Hi,
I am looking for copies or originals of the Suggested Repair Times and Service Procedures Manuals.
Thanks
Glen

Dangermouse
02-03-2013, 12:27 PM
Repair Times Manual is unavailable.

Service manuals are available from DMCH or in the Resource section of this forum.

THVGJP
02-03-2013, 02:39 PM
Isnt the Service Procedures Manual a more indepth manual than the workshop manual? I thought they were 2 different manuals
Glen

ArnieBrandon
02-03-2013, 03:04 PM
Isnt the Service Procedures Manual a more indepth manual than the workshop manual? I thought they were 2 different manuals
Glen

I have an original "1981 SUGGESTED WARRANTY REPAIR TIMES MANUAL". This manual has all the pictures of vrious parts, with part numbers and is listed with the times suggested to prepair/replace.
It is dated 10/81 and DMC P/N P-200007.

I also have a "DMC PARTS & ACCESSORIES PRICING GUIDE" dated 06/16/81. It has listed, "PART NUMBER" followed by "CATALOG GROUP" (which is the location number of this part in the repair manual. "DESCRIPTION" of said part, "SUGGESTED RETAIL PRICE", DMC REIMBURSEMENT PRICE " and finally "DEALER NET PRICE".
The above are really priceless manuals/lists. Both are sprial bound, soft cover manuals in A- condition.
What is your offer for one or both? You pay the shipping?

Dangermouse
02-03-2013, 03:12 PM
I stand corrected ;)