PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Engine Wiring Harness

LEVY
02-07-2013, 04:24 PM
I need a complete engine wiring harness, does not need to be in excellent condition but need all the plugs to be present.

If you have one, please PM with your price, including shipping. For shipping, if it fits in a medium or large size priority box, please quote that service.

PM, please, do not answer on this thread.

Thank you!

LEVY

LEVY
02-18-2013, 12:52 PM

Still need a Engine Wire Harness, PM me if you have one for sale.

LEVY

Jonathan
02-18-2013, 02:11 PM
Posting here and not PM, as a couple others need to see to possibly make it work for you Levy.

The car Dave Graham bought from Alberta (2510 I believe) came from another Dave in Calgary. I know he had a ton of DMC parts in boxes and a wiring harness was one of them. I don't seem to have a contact address for him handy, but perhaps Dave (SDG) might? I don't know if Calgary Dave still has all these parts. His username on here was dmc12 or something similar at one point.

LEVY
02-25-2013, 05:56 PM
Thank you, still looking for engine wiring harness, complete.

Again, it does not need to be in perfect condition but need all the connectors, also need to be priced according to condition.

P.M. Please.

Thank you!

LEVY

Posting here and not PM, as a couple others need to see to possibly make it work for you Levy.

The car Dave Graham bought from Alberta (2510 I believe) came from another Dave in Calgary. I know he had a ton of DMC parts in boxes and a wiring harness was one of them. I don't seem to have a contact address for him handy, but perhaps Dave (SDG) might? I don't know if Calgary Dave still has all these parts. His username on here was dmc12 or something similar at one point.