PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Used Headliner Boards Wanted

vwdmc16
04-15-2013, 10:25 PM
My rear liner is gone, and my front is so beat and creased it is not worth trying to save. I have new material ready so I just need a solid paper board to use. I dont need the metal hooks if they are missing. Let me know what you have. not asking for perfection but something salvageable at an appropriate price.

Thanks

Clint

Patrick C
04-15-2013, 10:47 PM
I have a spare rear fiberglass board. Feel free to make me an offer.

vwdmc16
04-15-2013, 10:58 PM
A fiberglass one? have any pics?

DMCflux
04-16-2013, 02:16 PM
I have both front and rear pieces. The rear is decent, however structurally the front would need additional support. The front piece is flimsy/torn (still in one piece) where the mounts are for the Sun Visor.

vwdmc16
04-16-2013, 06:11 PM
Can you get me some close up pics of the tears?

DMCflux
04-16-2013, 08:16 PM
Can you get me some close up pics of the tears?

you can see that one hole is large and then to the right going up, diagonally to the leftthe board has a crease where it is flimsy

the other photo shows another large hole

vwdmc16
04-16-2013, 09:20 PM
Ok those holes arent a big issue. Im thinking ill test fit and manipulate the board to fit best on my car then lock it in with some resin, anyone else try that? bad idea?

Now the Next question, How shall we ship such a large and fragile thing?

DMCflux
04-16-2013, 09:42 PM
Ok those holes arent a big issue. Im thinking ill test fit and manipulate the board to fit best on my car then lock it in with some resin, anyone else try that? bad idea?

Now the Next question, How shall we ship such a large and fragile thing?

I will package it and figure out how much shipping will cost and we can go from there PM me your zip code