PDA

View Full Version : Looking to rent a DeLorean in either Atlanta or Birmingham for photoshoot!

vgan
04-27-2013, 04:23 PM
Hello, all!

I just joined the site. I dabble in retro pinup modeling as a hobby and I like to incorporate my other interests into my photos for fun themes (ex. my favorite movies!). I've been wanting to do a Back to the Future-themed photoshoot for a while now but I've had no idea how to get the car! I've seen quite a few rental requests on these forums, so I was just wondering what the going rate would be to rent a DeLoreon for a few hours? I know there are quite a few nerdy models out there who would love a chance to shoot with a DeLorean, so if I got a photographer involved, they might even want to set up a full day of shoots! I'm from Birmingham, but I imagine there would be more interest in Atlanta. So I'm looking for cars in either city! Just looking for rates right now. I have no idea when this would take place, but I'd like to do it sometime this year.

Thanks!

ccurzio
04-28-2013, 08:12 AM
I would waive the rental fees if you feel like introducing me to some models. :)

eagle-co94
04-28-2013, 10:48 AM
I think you should post some samples of your work...just so that we know what kind of quality photos to expect...:wink:

nullset
04-28-2013, 12:02 PM
I sort of have a BTTF converted car....but the interior is completely shot. I also have a stock delorean.

Maybe we could incorporate this with a SEDOC meetup..... nah, that'd never work!

--buddy