PDA

View Full Version : So where did you spend your vacation?

Dangermouse
05-24-2011, 11:11 PM
Where have y'all been for the past 3+ weeks

I've been a noob over at DMCHelp and an old timer at Eurotec.

James was very accommodating at DMCHelp and I thank him for that. The UK guys were as awesome as always.

Karin
05-25-2011, 12:08 AM
At first, I would have chosen the last option in the poll because I had no idea there were other DMC forums around aside from this one. I don't get out much on the internet either...just for safety. Then I found Eurotec but only made one post so far.

Jamie
05-25-2011, 12:42 AM
I just waited anxiously for DMCtalk to come back online. And now my patience has paid off :)

SIMid
05-25-2011, 03:15 AM
I was at ozdelorean.com as well :)

Dracula
05-25-2011, 05:23 AM
I tried the DML and didn't care for the format, so I'm glad that this site is back up and running. I have a hard enough time keeping track of all the forums I'm registered to as it is.

Domi
05-25-2011, 06:42 AM
DMC Help & DMC UK, but I always keep an eye on them.

Mike C.
05-25-2011, 08:40 AM
Up til 3 and 4am reprogramming and updating DMCTalk with Sean and Tamir :D

Beyond that, just doing the facebook updates to do my best to keep everyone updated from time to time.

Oh, and to the non-believers: Told ya we'd be back! :lol:

DMC3165
05-25-2011, 09:40 AM
I went on DMC help a little bit. But all the cool kids hang out here. The other place is a ghost town.

sdg3205
05-25-2011, 12:58 PM
Up til 3 and 4am reprogramming and updating DMCTalk with Sean and Tamir :D

Beyond that, just doing the facebook updates to do my best to keep everyone updated from time to time.

Oh, and to the non-believers: Told ya we'd be back! :lol:

You guys rock. Thanks for all your hard work.

I spent my time over on DMCHelp, and I plan on continuing on there. It really grew, and the DMC folks reply super quickly over there.

DMCNY
05-25-2011, 07:17 PM
I've been on DMCHelp for the past few weeks and plan to keep going. I didn't even know about DMCHelp until DMCTalk went down and visited the only other DMC site I knew about (DMCH) and saw the message on the main page about it.

DMCHelp is also a great site loaded with information and also underwent a bunch of nice upgrades within the past few weeks. IMHO, you can never have too many DMC sites. :)

1Mcfly4u
05-25-2011, 11:03 PM
I was hanging out at therpf.com and the mercedes forums. Went to DMCHelp a few times but was anxiously awaiting this sites return. Thanks for all the hard work getting it back together guys.

Mike C.
05-26-2011, 10:24 AM
whenever im not on DMCTalk, the only other forums I visit are:

clubsi.com (amazing off topic section that goes WAY off topic- frankly no one talks about cars that much anymore... it's just for off topic)
supraforums.com

Thanks, and welcome back 1McFly!

Ryan
05-28-2011, 08:34 PM
You guys rock. Thanks for all your hard work.

Thanks for all the hard work getting it back together guys.

+1,000