PDA

View Full Version : DMOCO Auto Trans Trim Kit

OverlandMan
05-23-2013, 12:08 PM
I wanted to share this brief review after receiving the kit earlier this week.

First of all, I won this on eBay last Friday night. I completed the payment process that same evening and the package arrived Monday afternoon via USPS Priority mail. That's outstanding shipping! Shipping costs were $7.50 (very reasonable).

I installed the kit last night. It took all of 15-20 minutes. There were easy-to-follow instructions included with pictures. Here is the end result. I really like the way this looks. It spiffed up my interior, which is something I'll be working on a lot in the near future.

I don't have any complaints and would recommend this to anyone considering this add-on.

kajcienski
05-23-2013, 12:22 PM
Is this the same one that DMC was selling? I have this plate in my own car and love the look. The only issue is that the DMC logo has warn or dis-colored a tad either from sun or cleaning - so be a bit careful with that section.

OverlandMan
05-23-2013, 01:51 PM
Is this the same one that DMC was selling? I have this plate in my own car and love the look. The only issue is that the DMC logo has warn or dis-colored a tad either from sun or cleaning - so be a bit careful with that section.

I don't know. I never saw a DMCH version.

I love the look of it too. It really adds to the interior's presentation. Thanks for the tip!