PDA

View Full Version : Cactaur is DeLorean inspired

Roman Legion
07-19-2013, 01:33 AM
I recently had the opprotunity to play the Final Fantasy XIV beta and I had just recently studied the DeLorean owner's manual, when it occured to me that cactuar is the shift pattern for the manual transmission DeLorean. I know it has no connection, but I just found it strange and vaugely interesting, so I thought I would share.

http://i43.tinypic.com/fnvmgy.jpg

thirdmanj
07-19-2013, 10:39 AM
Further evidence of the pattern seeking primates we are.

Ryan
07-19-2013, 02:40 PM
Further evidence that we have nothing of value to talk about on this forum anymore.

Fixed.

thirdmanj
07-19-2013, 02:42 PM
Fixed.

:hihi2:

Soundkillr
07-19-2013, 10:02 PM
Originally Posted by thirdmanj :
Further evidence that we have nothing of value to talk about on this forum anymore.

Fixed.

Perhaps now would be a good time for nightflyer to chime in about the all new dmc forum we could all join. :)

Dangermouse
07-19-2013, 10:20 PM
I hear that it is sponsored by John Deere lawn mowers.

Michael
07-19-2013, 11:01 PM
I hear that it is sponsored by John Deere lawn mowers.

That's some expensive lawn mower parts...probably Troy Built

NightFlyer
07-20-2013, 12:45 AM
Wow - John Deere and Troy Built!

You all are giving us DMCToday'ers a little too much credit - we're much more into the generic MTD or Huskee brand of lawn equipment :biggrin:

Roman Legion
07-20-2013, 12:52 AM
Wow - John Deere and Troy Built!

You all are giving us DMCToday'ers a little too much credit - we're much more into the generic MTD or Huskee brand of lawn equipment :biggrin:

BTW - Did anyone here watch the film Wasteland (2012) on The Movie Channel on Thursday night... :wink:

Wow, fancy! I'm using this still..

http://assets.inhabitat.com/files/mowercycle23.jpg

Also, no, haven't seen it since I don't watch TV.

NightFlyer
07-20-2013, 12:58 AM
Wow, fancy! I'm using this still..

http://assets.inhabitat.com/files/mowercycle23.jpg

Also, no, haven't seen it since I don't watch TV.

Hey - now that is right up our alley, although it could use some duct tape :thumbup:

Roman Legion
07-20-2013, 01:03 AM
Hey - now that is right up our alley, although it could use some duct tape :thumbup:

As for Wasteland (2012), you don't know what you're missing! :devil:

This mower is a vast improvement over the old one. Now if I could just hook it up to my Kawasaki Ninja, then I'd be in business! lol Only use duct tape when the mower's paint goes as I'm too cheap for spray paint. :p

Sounds familiar, I think my work might have a copy on the shelves, I'll have to check it out sometime, I hope it doesn't suck or I'll have a vendetta to settle with you. :dead:

Ron
07-20-2013, 01:13 AM

As for Wasteland (2012), you don't know what you're missing! :devil:

It just proves Bill right -- His conversions ARE 100% reversible.

============================

ENOUGH of the WASTELAND BS already!